APPLY NOW: Administration Assistant (Temporary)
We are seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant to provide flexible, effective and efficient administration support.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will:
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all hand-trials and samples are packaged and delivered with 100% accuracy in a timely manner
- Carryout general administration duties
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) to include English Language and Mathematics at Grade c or above
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Professional and approachable manner with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Motivated and flexible team worker
- Current and clean driving licence
If you would like to join the team please e-mail your CV specifying how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Monitoring Officer, Ulster Carpets, Castleisland Factory, Portadown, BT62 1EE
Closing date for the return of CV’s is Wednesday 18 September 2019.