Apply Now – CAD Technician/Project Planner
We are currently looking for a CAD Technician/Project Planner to join our team in Portadown
The CAD Technician/Project Planner will have experience in the use of AutoCAD and associated AutoDesk software and will be responsible for all aspects of planning bespoke custom projects from calculation of initial quantities to producing seaming diagrams for approval and final installation diagrams.
Working in conjunction with Sales and Design the main objective will be to submit plans through our carpet manufacturing operation with responsibility to plan projects as efficiently taking into account weaving widths, design repeats and customer requirements of final installation.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English at Grade C or above
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the use of AutoCAD and associated AutoDesk software within a work environment
- An AutoCAD related qualification e.g. City & Guilds
- Experience of planning with a bespoke/custom manufactured product
- Previous experience within flooring industry
The role will involve carrying out site surveys as required and also business travel abroad.
If you would like to join the team please e-mail your CV specifying how you meet the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
The Monitoring Officer, Ulster Carpets, Castleisland Factory, Portadown, BT62 1EE.
Our closing date is Thursday 30th January 2020 at 5.00pm.