Apply now – Trainee sales opportunity
Ulster Carpets is one of the world’s largest and most progressive carpet manufacturers, servicing global retail and contract markets. The company has a worldwide reputation based on design, flair, flexibility and quality with Sales offices based in Portadown, London, Paris and Dubai.
We have a new opportunity for a Trainee in Sales. The successful applicant will work with our Contract Team in sales and project management activities within the UK and across Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to start or develop your career in sales with a prestigious manufacturing company.
- Educated to degree level OR
- Where an applicant does not have a degree, a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in a relevant sales environment will be required
- Ability to develop and maintain effective customer relationships both internal and external
- Ability to manage projects
- Commercial knowledge and awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- PC literate
- Flexible approach to business travel with the ability to travel globally
- Experience within export or contract sales
- A proven track record of results / achievement within a sales environment
If you would like to join the team, please email your CV specifying how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Monitoring Officer, Ulster Carpets, Castleisland Factory, Portadown, BT62 1EE. To speak with a member of our team telephone 028 2839 5123.
Closing date for return of CVs is 5pm on Tuesday 4 December 2018.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.