Natura magnifies the beauty of nature by focusing on the intimate detail of the elements around us. The outcome is a carefully curated collection that finds the perfect balance between impactful aesthetics and subtle beauty.
Designed to meet the exacting needs of the hospitality industry, Natura encompasses 7 new designs in 24 different colourways that are suitable for a range of applications, including public areas, guest rooms, restaurants and corridors, amongst others.
Grounded on a theme that accentuates how we are connected to the intricacy of nature,
the Natura collection from Ulster Carpets is infused with both harmony and balance.
Just like the natural world, there is also a balance to how we have combined these designs with the 24 colourways available. Earth’s strongest hues and hushed tones have been transformed into a contemporary colour palette and then intuitively paired with each new design to create maximum impact.
Our patented weaving process also adds unrivalled depth and texture, with each design expertly woven in 8-row Axminster quality that is suitable for heavy contract applications.
- The hushed hues of Alder radiate with the soft, meandering patterns found on the bark of a Birch tree. The four contemporary colourways – Ornäs, Ribe, Yam and Kelp – are tempered by a distressed aesthetic that creates an enchantingly subtle narrative.
- Imitating the turbulent nature of clouds that form at the edge of a thunderstorm, Arcus evokes the expectant nature of weather. Available in three colourways – Lumen, Electric and Storm– this is a design that delivers a clear sense of drama.
- Available in four colourways – Thar, Sif, Azul and Rift – Esker takes its name from the long ridges deposited by meltwater from a retreating glacier. These flowing striations form an intimate pattern of serenity.
- Influenced by the patterns of Moso, a type of bamboo native to China and Taiwan, this impactful design is available in three colourways – Tansu, Lint and Char. The layered, patina effect accentuates the organic aesthetics of nature.
- Reminiscent of the ripples left by rain droplets, Nahla means ‘first drink of water’. The Arabic and African origin of the word resonates within the three colourways – Zale, Unda and Bayou – to create a mesmerising creative statement.
- Reflecting the complexity of molecular structures, Vita is Latin ‘for the course of one’s life’. With three colourways – Origin, Alpha and Helix – the layered linear elements create three-dimensional depth for an emboldened design.
- The striking Zen designs encompass the new heights that can be reached when you are in a state of calm attentiveness. The four modern colourways, Inga, Mesa, Moka and Yari, elevate the transition of the textures to create a sense of energy.
Manufactured from 80% wool and 20% nylon, Natura is available in 4m width with a maximum vertical repeat of 1m.
There is no minimum order required and Natura is available immediately from our comprehensive stocks.
Suitability: Heavy Wear applications including various Public Areas, Corridors, Meeting Rooms, Bedrooms and Suites. 80% wool 20% nylon. Available in 4m widths.