Inspired by natural landscapes and the abstract masterpieces of JMW Turner, the contemplative subtlety of Watercolours is perfect for hospitality settings. Ideal for areas where the carpet pattern does not need to be the dominant feature, Watercolours works in complete harmony with a range of colours and fabrics.
The Watercolours range encompasses 2 abstract designs in both Mineral and Amulet along with 17 different colourways.
Mineral‘s abstract design can be summarised as “deliberate yet whimsical brush strokes evoke feelings of sky and water as they run and blend into the surface of the canvas.”
The “effortless textures” of Amulet “are layered over classic designs to give an antiqued effect – that of a textile treasured over time so only fragments of the pattern remain.”
As of May 2021, 5 new colourways have been added to the Watercolours collection:
- Celeste – Available in both the Amulet and Mineral designs, Celeste combines the soft rose-gold, pinks and greys of the sky at dawn. These gentle colour accents are restful and reflect the hopeful feeling of a new day breaking.
- Zenith – A new addition to the Mineral design offering, Zenith replicates the soft cloudy-sky greys and neutrals found on calm landscapes, seascapes and skyscapes.
- Ocean –Influenced by the freedom of the sea and the play of light on water, Ocean features similar cloudy-sky greys and neutrals found in Zenith but is available in the Amulet design.
- Savannah – With its roots in the warm taupes of earth and home, Savannah is reminiscent of the natural pigments used by artisans in cultures all over the world. Savannah is available in both the Amulet and Mineral designs.
- Azores – Available in the Mineral design, Azores blends stronger blues with soft greys and a shot of gold to replicate the shimmering reflection of light on water.
Watercolours is available with a fast turnaround time and quick delivery.
Manufactured from 80% wool and 20% nylon, Watercolours is available in 4.57m, 3.66m, 2.74m, 1.83m and 0.91m widths.
Suitability: Heavy Wear applications including Public Areas, Corridors, Meeting Rooms, Bedrooms and Suites.