The Job Specifics
We are seeking applications for a Loom Technician within our Operations facility.
Key Duties will involve:
- The set-up, maintenance and repair of carpet looms and other production machinery, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality.
- Recognising faults and the correction of faults associated with the looms.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained of all work carried out.
- To perform all other tasks which enable the team to meet maximum efficiency.
- To show a high level of motivation and enthusiasm in the performance of all duties.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Experience in a previous role in the set-up and maintenance of industrial equipment
- Prepared to work shifts and overtime as required
- IT Literate to include Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive attitude
- A range of interpersonal skills to include good communication skills, organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- GCSE level (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English at Grade C or above
- A qualification in Mechanical Maintenance or similar/related discipline
- Experience in set up and maintenance of textile equipment
- Experience in pneumatics
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Welding/milling/turning experience
Rate of pay will be dependent on skills and experience on commencing. Training will be provided for this role as required.
To apply e-mail your CV to email@example.com or a Company Application Form can be obtained from the Gate House, Ulster Carpets, Castleisland Factory, Garvaghy Road, Portadown, BT62 1EE