The Job Specifics
As the company embarks on the next phase of its investment programme, this is a rare opportunity to join the Ulster Carpets’ management team as a SHEQ Manager to build on and modernise the safety, environmental and quality culture.
Job Role: To manage and develop the safety, environmental and quality systems to maintain a safe place to work, lead improvement activities and engage at all levels.
Reporting to: The Director for Organisation Development
High-level responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of safety, environmental and quality systems
- Risk management and business continuity planning
- KPI, Accident & Incident Reporting at all levels
- Product specification, testing, certification, and complaint management across each market
- Key contributor to the Sustainability Strategy
- Communication, engagement & people development across the site
- People management
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3 – 5 years’ safety, quality and/or environmental experience in a site lead role within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Demonstrable experience of modernising management systems, enacting real cultural change and engagement at all levels
- Be NEBOSH/IOSH/IEMA Qualified to at least certificate level, ideally diploma level
- Skilled at leading internal and external audits and influencing at all levels
To request a full job description and/or apply for the position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role is Friday, 24 June 2022 at 1pm. First interviews are likely to take place week commencing 27 June, 2022. If you would like to have a confidential and informal conversation before application, please email email@example.com.